Sunday 29 June 2014

BET Awards 2014 August Alsina Wins Best New Artist Cries on the stage


August Alsina was crowned Best New Artist at the 2014 BET Awards. Taking the stage, the emotional New Orleans R&B crooner said, “I told myself if and when I got up here, I wouldn’t cry,” adding, “I always wondered what this moment right here would feel like.” The big surprise was who actually won the prestigious award: August Alsina. Now he did have some breakout hits in the way of "Don't Forget About Me" and "Make It Home ft. Jeezy". Both with several million views on Youtube and his star has been rising high in the last 6 months. You could say that the award may be based on momentum, because August seemingly has more momentum than the rest at this moment. Because either way, most were surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment